TROPICAL FRUIT MIX CRUMBLE
- 1 Can Jego | Tropical Fruit Mix
- Zest of one Lemon
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¾ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Frozen Unsalted Butter
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 to 2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Cornstarch
1. Spray baking dish with oil. Whisk the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
2. Using a cheese grater, grate the frozen butter and add it to the mix.
3. Separate the egg yolks and add vanilla and the vinegar and whisk together. Add this mixture to the previous flour mixture and incorporate them together.
4. Mix one can of Jego tropical fruits with the lemon zest, the fresh lemon juice and the cornstarch.
5. Layer the crumble with fruits on the baking dish.
6. Bake at 375F 40 to 45 min.
Enjoy with fresh vanilla ice cream or fresh cream. (Optional)