CHICKEN LO MEIN WITH SPALMGHETTI
Let's face it. You may want to avoid wheat pasta or carbs, if you are on a diet, or simply want to avoid feeling bloated and uncomfortable after a meal.
But what if I tell you, you don’t need to entirely give up on pasta and the scrumptious sauces it comes with, you might be interested in low-carb alternatives.
- 1 can JEGO | Spalmghetti
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Onion,
- 1 clove Garlic,
- 1/4 cup Red Pepper,
- 1/4 cup Green pepper,
- 1 cup Snow peas,
- 1 cup Carrots,
- 2 strings Green Onion,
- 8 oz Chicken,
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce, or aminos (if you go GLUTEN-FREE)
1. Marinate chicken breast, with 2 tbsp of soy sauce for 15 minutes.
2. Boil snow peas for 45 seconds and set aside. Sauté all the vegetables in sesame oil stirring frequently, until tender, about 3 - 4 minutes.
3. In the same pan sauté marinated chicken for 5 minutes. Add the Heart of Palm noodles, (Previously drained, and washed) and vegetables, and add the rest of the soy sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
- YOU TUBE: EASY RECIPE - CHICKEN LO MEIN (Like and Subscribe)