DELICIOUS TROPICAL FRUIT MIX STAR
- 1 can Tropical Fruit Mix
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 stick canela
- 1 Pandoro
- Vanilla ice cream (Opcional)
1. Open the can and drain the syrup and set it aside. In a saucepan place the brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons of syrup. Wait for the sugar to melt,
2. Add the TROPICAL FRUIT MIX, heat them until the liquids evaporate and set aside,
3. Cut the "Pandoro" bread into stars, and heat the oven to 350 F. Put them on a plate until golden brown,
4. Serve them with vanilla ice cream and the fruits in syrup.
"Pandoro is a traditional Italian sweet bread, most popular around Christmas and New Year. Typically a Veronese product, "Pandoro" is traditionally shaped like a frustum with an eight-pointed star section."