TOMATO MUSHROOM GLUTEN-FREE PARPADELLE PASTA WITH JEGO PALMSTICCIO
- 2 can JEGO | PALMSTICCIO, drained and cutted in half
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 oz Portobello Mushrooms
- 3 oz Shitake Mushrooms
- 6 oz White Mushrooms
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Onion
- 1 cup Tomato, crushed
- salt and pepper
- parsley (Garnish)
1. Cut JEGO | Palmsticcio sheets in half to make the alternative "Parpadelle pasta"
2. In a pan cook, onions, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil. Add the crushed tomatoes.
3. Combine with the Parpadelle shaped Heart of Palm pasta alternative, for a few minutes. Let it chill. Top with parsley.