TUNA NACHOS WITH JEGO | SOLID TUNA
- 2 cans Jego | Solid tuna in water, drained
- 1 pack Tortillas chips
- 1 cup cheese blend, shredded
- 2 strings green onion
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/2 cup sour cream or crema mexicana
- Cilantro (Garnish)
Pico de gallo:
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 avocados, smashed
- 1/2 lime
1. Open and drain the solid tuna cans. In a medium bowl mix with green onions, half lime, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2.Cover the tortillas with cheese blend and bake at 400 F degrees for 2 minutes.
3. Prepare the pico de gallo, by mixing all the ingredients. Tomatoes, onions, lime, cilantro, salt and pepper. Do the same with guacamole ingredients.
4. Place the baked tortillas as a base, then add the guacamole, pico de gallo, swirl some sour cream or crema mexicana on top.
5. Add the solid tuna mix and more cilantro.
If you are more a visual person, head to our YouTube Channel. Find this and more delicious recipes at the link below. You are welcome!