VEGETABLE LASAGNA WITH PALMSTICCIO
- 1 can of JEGO | PALMSTICCIO, drained
- 1 cup Eggplant, diced
- ½ tsp Oregano, dried
- 2 tsp Garlic, diced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup Zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks, chopped (only the white part)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- American cheese slices
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
1. Cook garlic and onions at a medium heat with olive oil, for a couple minutes until brown. Then add the leeks, eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. Open and drain the JEGO | PALMSTICCIO, heart of palm lasagna sheets.
3. In a baking container, assemble the Palmsticio. Start with a layer of Heart of Palm sheets, then American cheese, the mix of vegetables, and mozzarella cheese. Repeat until you have three layers and have used up all the ingredients.
4. Finish topping with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 F until golden brown.